RMC report agreement between Madrid and Chelsea for Courtois
The French radio station also claim that negotiations for a move to the Santiago Bernabeu for Belgian international Eden Hazard are also progressing.
According to French radio network RMC Sport, Real Madrid are close to signing players with Belgian internationals Thibaut Courtois and Eden Hazard poised for a move to the Santiago Bernabéu.
The deal to secure the Belgian keeper is imminent with a fee of 35 million euros reportedly having been agreed in a deal which would see Courtois stay at the Bernabéu through to 2022.
Hazard is also set for a departure from Stamford Bridge with the claim that he has given a verbal approval to a move to the Real Madrid directors with still much to negotiate before the player makes the move from London to the Spanish capital.
Both players are currently in Spain on holiday with Hazard on the Costa del Sol whilst Courtois is spending time in the Canary Islands. The former Atleti stopper has stated on a number of occasions his desire to return to Madrid and spend more time with his two children who live in the capital with their mother.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Who plays on Thursday Night Football? NFL | Week 7
- SOCCER Hernán ‘Bolillo’ Gómez to be appointed as Honduras' new manager
- SOCCER Mexico's new logo gets leaked ahead of the World Cup
- NBA Boston Celtics 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA 76ers' Doc Rivers speaks on Ben Simmons, again
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series