Morata-Donnarumma swap deal could facilitate Courtois move to Real Madrid
Chelsea apparently want to have a replacement tiep up before releasing Courtois, and could agree a swap deal with AC Milan for goalkeeper Donnarumma in exchange for Morata.
A little more than a month ago, Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport highlighted the possibility of a swap deal between Chelsea and AC Milan involving striker Alvaro Morata and goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma. And now, Turin daily Tuttosport claims that Milan have recently contacted Chelsea to enquire about Morata, who played two seasons in Italy with Juventus from 2014 to 2016.
If a swap were to happen, it could pave the way for Thibault Courtois’ move to Real Madrid. With just three weeks until the closure of the Premier League transfer market, and Chelsea have so far only made one signing, that of Brazilian Jorghino. So, it’s possible that the London club are preparing to shake up the market over the final three weeks.
Apparently, Chelsea want to have a replacement for Courtois tied up before releasing him to Madrid. One of the club’s targets was Roma's Allison, but the Brazilian international is now about to close his move to Liverpool, therefore Donnarumma would seem like a suitable candidate to replace the Belgian.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots