'Record': Real Madrid ready to negotiate for Alex Telles
According to the Portuguese paper, officials from Real Madrid will arrive in Porto on Monday to negotiate the signing of 25-year-old Brazilian, Telles. The USA vs. Ecuador live and direct: Friendly FIFA Date
Real Madrid are interested in signing Brazilian Alex Telles, Porto's 25-year-old left-back, according to Portuguese newspaper, Record. He is one of the most important figures in Porto's defence and since arriving at the club two seasons ago, has nailed down the position on the left flank as his own.
The Brazilian came from Gremio and arrived at Porto in 2016 from Galatasaray. He also played at Inter Milan, on loan from the Turkish club. The newspaper says that Real Madrid officials are Portugal on Monday to negotiate the possible signing of the player.
During the summer of 2015, reports emerged that Real Madrid were interested in then Galatasaray's defender. He had a release clause of €40 million at the time but Real Madrid never executed the operation. They might rectify that this summer though.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game