'Record': Real Madrid ready to negotiate for Alex Telles
According to the Portuguese paper, officials from Real Madrid will arrive in Porto on Monday to negotiate the signing of 25-year-old Brazilian, Telles. The USA vs. Ecuador live and direct: Friendly FIFA Date
Real Madrid are interested in signing Brazilian Alex Telles, Porto's 25-year-old left-back, according to Portuguese newspaper, Record. He is one of the most important figures in Porto's defence and since arriving at the club two seasons ago, has nailed down the position on the left flank as his own.
The Brazilian came from Gremio and arrived at Porto in 2016 from Galatasaray. He also played at Inter Milan, on loan from the Turkish club. The newspaper says that Real Madrid officials are Portugal on Monday to negotiate the possible signing of the player.
During the summer of 2015, reports emerged that Real Madrid were interested in then Galatasaray's defender. He had a release clause of €40 million at the time but Real Madrid never executed the operation. They might rectify that this summer though.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds