Manchester City loan out Ghana winger Agyepong to Scottish side Hibernian
The Ghanaian attacker signed for the Citizens in 2015 but has spent most of his time on loan in the Netherlands.
Manchester City youngster Thomas Agyepong has agreed a season-long loan deal with Scottish Premier League side Hibernian.
The Ghanaian striker joined City in 2015, however, he has spent most of his time on loan in the Netherlands with Twente and NAC Breda.
He had been in talks with the Edinburgh side since July, and now he is set to join up with the squad upon the completion of the necessary visa process.
The 21-year-old has been signed to fill a void left by his former Manchester City colleague Brandon Baker, who joined Preston on Tuesday.
As Agyepong waits for the outcome of his visa application, he won’t be able to feature for the Hibs at their match against Norwegian side Molde at the Uefa Europa League’s third qualifying round.
Agyepong made his Ghana debut in June 2017, featuring in a 5-0 win over Ethiopia during a 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.
He made four further appearances for the Black Stars during 2017, including two 2018 World Cup qualifiers against Congo.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises