Old Firm Derby
Celtic - Rangers: how and where to watch | times, TV, online
All the information you need on where and when to watch The Old Firm derby as Brendan Rodgers' Celtic welcome Steven Gerrard's Rangers to Parkhead.
What time does the Celtic - Rangers game start?
The first Scottish Premiership Old Firm derby of the 2018/19 season between Glasgow giants Celtic and Rangers takes place at Parkhead. The match gets under way at 13:00 (CEST) on Sunday 2 September, 2018, with new manager Steven Gerrard heading across town to pit his wits against a familiar face, Brendan Rodgers.
Where to watch Celtic - Rangers
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Celtic-Rangers clash is available on.
The Celtic v Rangers match is available in most countries through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
As always, we'll be keeping you bang up to date with the score - as well as any tasty tackles, manager feuds and controversy - on our AS English feed during the game.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- US NEWS Will national parks close if there is a government shutdown?
- US NEWS How long do government shutdowns last?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Basketball's subtle influence on the world of football
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: "How could you not be romantic about football?"
- NFL Jalen Hurts shoulders blame after Eagles defeat to Cowboys