Falcons' Kazee ejected for hit on Panthers QB Newton
Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton was the victim of a helmet-to-helmet hit that saw Atlanta Falcons safety Damontae Kazee ejected.
Atlanta Falcons safety Damontae Kazee was ejected after drilling Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton on a late helmet-to-helmet hit in the second quarter of the NFC South showdown.
Newton slid after gaining the first down but was struck by Kazee as he dove to stop him.
The hit prompted a stern reaction from Panthers wide receiver Torrey Smith, who drew an unnecessary roughness penalty of his own for shoving Kazee.
Newton was taken to the tent to be evaluated by the medical staff but quickly returned to the game and led a scoring drive.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Messi's numbers at Barcelona: appearances, goals, trophies...
- BARCELONA Messi leaves Barcelona, live updates: reactions, possible new club, details
- OLYMPIC GAMES | RACE WALKING Race walking at Tokyo Olympics 2021: rules, distances and courses
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics 2021: Doncic explains assist-heavy display in France defeat
- OLYMPIC GAMES Gardiner takes 400m crown as Crouser defends his title
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a marathon? How far is it in miles?