Barcelona 2019/20 shirt: Croatia-style checkerboard design?
The newspaper Sport has revealed details of the revolutionary Nike home shirt that Barça are expected to wear next season.
Few are likely to be left indifferent by the Nike home shirt due to be worn by LaLiga champions Barcelona next season.
Barcelona set to wear Croatia-style, checkerboard shirt
The Catalonia-based newspaper Sport has today revealed details of a revolutionary design that features an eye-catching checkerboard look in the style of the Croatia national team.
Departure in shirt design follows 2015/16 hooped kit
It would be the second time in recent seasons that the Blaugrana have departed radically from their traditional vertical stripes, having worn a hooped jersey in 2015/16.
According to the image published by Sport, which only shows the front of next term's potential shirt, the sleeves will be all blue.
Shirt receives mixed response from Barcelona fans
The design is sure to prove controversial among Barça supporters, many of whom have already taken to social media to express their displeasure. For example:
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $200 Social Security, tax return, Child Tax Credit, Golden State payment...
- NFL Cardinals 11 vs. 34 Rams summary: scores, stats and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Raiders part ways with general manager Mike Maycock
- NFL The insufferable Superb Owl jokes: a rant
- PACO GENTO 1933-2022 Real Madrid legend Paco Gento passes away aged 88
- AFCON Salima Mukansanga to lead all-female officiating AFCON line-up