REAL MADRID CASTILLA
Cultural complain that Vinicius is distorting competition in Segunda B
Llamazares says that by playing a world class talent in one game and the not playing him in the next game, it is destroying the competitiveness of Segunda B.
Felipe Llamazares, the general director of Cultural Leonesa, spoke at a press conference before Real Madrid Castilla play his side in the Segunda B at the weekend and says playing world class talent is upsetting the cometition.
"The competition is distorted with particular types of players, world class and with certain reserve sides involed," he said. "Today he can come and player here, but tomorrow he doesn't against a direct rival and that is distorting the competition."
The Brazilian is following a plan of integration made up by Real Madrid as he adapts to life in Spain. Real Madrid won't play the player away from home but do in Valdebebas after he was treated to paricularly rough treatment against Atletico Madrid.
He has played 252 minutes in three games and he has scored three goals. The game against Cultural will take place on Sunday at 17:00 CET.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?