Laudrup rejects idea he offered himself to Real Madrid: "I would never do that to a colleague"
According to Telemadrid, Laudrup contacted Real Madrid but the former Real Madrid and Barcelona player rejects the idea.
Michael Laudrup, the former Real Madrid and Barcelona player, has rejected the idea that he has offered his services to Real Madrid with Julen Lopetegui's job depending on results in the coming weeks.
"I have not offered myself to any team, I never did that," he told Danish news agency, Ritzau. "I would never do that to a colleague."
According to Telemadrid on Wednesday, the former Getafe, Swansea and Mallorca manager contacted the Real Madrid board about the possibility of replacing Lopetegui if necessary.
Laudrup has been without a team since leaving Al Rayyan in May. "I will tell you myself if I decide to manage again," he said.
Recommended in English
- NFL The Rams change ticket policy to restrict 49ers fans ahead of NFC Championship game
- NFL How did the Los Angeles Rams get their name? Origin and meaning
- NBA NBA round-up: Suns equal best-ever start, Garland matches LeBron in Cavs win
- NBA Lakers at Nets: times, TV and how to watch online, NBA 2021-22
- NBA NBA: Nets vs Lakers – injury news
- NBA Juancho recalls tough times at Boston: "There was no room for me"