Messi's son appears to draw Juventus crest for dad at Inter game
Thiago Messi wanted to show off his drawing skills to his dad during the Barcelona-Inter game on Wednesday, but this sketch was unlikely to impress the Argentina star.
Even when he's not playing, all eyes are on Lionel Messi. And as he sat out his team's Champions League match against Inter on Wednesday night due to injury, the TV cameras constantly cut to the baseball cap-wearing Barcelona striker watching the match from the sidelines with his son Thiago.
While Messi looked enthralled in the game, which ended 2-0 to his team, Thiago at times had less interest in watching the action than drawing sketches to impress his dad.
Although the sketch that one fan picked up with his smartphone camera may not have overly impressed Messi. In the footage, Thiago can be seen handing his dad a paper on which there appears to be a sketch of the Juventus crest.
With Juventus now the club of his once-fierce rival at Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo, it is unclear if Thiago was oblivious to the impact the sketch might have on his father or if it was some sort of cruel joke. The Barcelona superstar looked like he was going to let that one slide, but if Thiago asks for a Juventus jersey for Christmas than there could be trouble in the Messi household.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash