UD Melilla-Real Madrid: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
All the information on how, where and when to watch UD Melilla versus Real Madrid in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday 31 October at 19:30.
The game has started and you can follow the action here.
It hasn't been a walk in the park for Real Madrid recently so having to fly to Africa for a Copa del Rey clash isn't ideal. Where is Melilla? You can find out here in a detailed look at why Real Madrid have to fly to Morocco to play in the cup.
What time does the UD Melilla - Real Madrid game start at?
The Spanish Copa del Rey clash between Melilla and Real Madrid will be played at the Alvarez Claro on Wednesday October 31 at 19:30 CET.
Where can I watch UD Melilla - Real Madrid?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the UD Melilla - Real Madrid tie is available on here.
United States: beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español
Is the game online?
The Copa del Rey game in Melilla is available in most countries through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
WARNING: Remember that this is not a LaLiga game and not many platforms have the rights to the Copa. So the next paragraph might help you immeasurably!
AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action right here on AS English, with our inimitable minute-by-minute live coverage of the match. Robbie will be in the hot-seat for kick off but we'll be building up to the action throughout the day.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente