Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy out for three months
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has revealed Benjamin Mendy will be sidelined for around three months with a knee injury.
Manchester City full-back Benjamin Mendy will miss up to 12 weeks after undergoing knee surgery, Pep Guardiola confirmed this afternoon.
Mendy examined by FFF
Mendy, 24, withdrew from the France squad over the international break with what was described by the French Football Federation (FFF) as "a sprained left knee and meniscus injury".
City confirmed the injury-prone defender was operated on following medical checks at Dr. Ramon Cugat's clinic in Barcelona and Guardiola has now revealed the expected lay-off to be between 10 and 12 weeks. The setback comes as a bitter blow for Mendy, who had battled back to fitness this season after rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament in September 2017.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool