Luis Suárez gets his goal celebration tattooed on his neck
The Barcelona striker revealed his new ink to OTRO, the new social network for footballers.
Luis Suárez is counting down the minutes to the Catalan derby on Saturday, with Barcelona playing away to local rivals Espanyol. The Uruguayan has been struggling with knee problems, but is still hopeful of playing.
Tattoo time for Suárez
In addition to working on his injury niggles, Suárez took time out to get himself a new tattoo, and it's a rather special one. The striker has had his legendary three finger goal celebration inked into his neck. The three raised digits are in honour of his family, and he never fails to give each one a kiss after scoring.
Suárez revealed the new tattoo to OTRO, a new social network creating content with footballers.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Recommended in English
- NBA Juancho recalls tough times at Boston: "There was no room for me"
- NFL PFWA selects three Chiefs for All-Rookie Team Honors
- Soccer Real Madrid's Rodrygo wants World Cup glory with Brazil
- AFCON Mané taken to hospital after head injury blow at AFCON
- NFL Lakers 106 vs. 96 Nets summary: stats, scores, and highlights | NBA
- MLB Big Papi only player elected to Hall of Fame