Luis Suárez gets his goal celebration tattooed on his neck
The Barcelona striker revealed his new ink to OTRO, the new social network for footballers.
Luis Suárez is counting down the minutes to the Catalan derby on Saturday, with Barcelona playing away to local rivals Espanyol. The Uruguayan has been struggling with knee problems, but is still hopeful of playing.
Tattoo time for Suárez
In addition to working on his injury niggles, Suárez took time out to get himself a new tattoo, and it's a rather special one. The striker has had his legendary three finger goal celebration inked into his neck. The three raised digits are in honour of his family, and he never fails to give each one a kiss after scoring.
Suárez revealed the new tattoo to OTRO, a new social network creating content with footballers.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Robert Lewandowski's priority is Real Madrid
- QATAR 2022 What cities and stadiums will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup?
- PREMIER LEAGUE United's Pogba: 'We deserved to lose and need to find the problem'
- BARCELONA Dani Alves opens door for sensational Barcelona return
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS