Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus pals enjoy River-Boca from star's box
Paulo Dybala, Leonardo Bonucci, Giorgio Chiellini and Co watched River's Copa Libertadores win over Boca at the Bernabéu - when they finally got in.
Several Juventus players including Giorgio Chiellini, Leonardo Bonucci and Paulo Dybala travelled to Madrid to watch River Plate's Copa Libertadores final win over Boca Juniors on Sunday night - joining a host of illustrious names in the Santiago Bernabéu stands for the crunch clash.
Dybala, Chiellini, Bonucci et al take Ronaldo's box
AS understands that the group used the Bernabéu box that club-mate and ex-Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo had requested. The Portuguese, who initially planned to fly to the Spanish capital for the rearranged match, finally opted against attending, and gave his seats to his Juve colleagues.
Juventus stars turned away from presidential entrance
When they arrived at the Bernabéu, Dybala and Co were at the centre of confusion as they sought out their exclusive vantage point, with the stadium's security staff - who were evidently unmoved by the footballing 'who's who' standing in front of them - turning them away from the entrance leading to the presidential box, and forcing the lost group of stars to seek out an alternative route in.
As the photo below shows, they clearly got there in the end...
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is the Social Security increase for 2022 the largest in US history?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- NFL Who are the NFL's All-Time passing yards and Touchdown leaders?
- Fati: Inheriting Messi's number 10 shirt does not bring added pressure at Barca
- NBA NBA 20/21 season to feature 109 international players from 39 countries