Valencia set their sights on Chicharito loan deal
According to local Valencia based outlet Levante-EMV, Marcelino has given his approval for Alemany to negotiate a loan move with West Ham.
Valencia have identified Javier 'Chicharito' Hernández as the striker they want to bring to Mestalla in the winter transfer window. According to local Valencia outlet Levante-EMV, first team coach boss Marcelino has given his approval to the loan deal with the Mexican forward also anxious to make a return to LaLiga.
Negotiations are set to commence with London based West Ham and despite the striker securing Premier League playing time under "Hammers" manager Manuel Pellegrini, he's not a guarantee in the West Ham starting XI which has prompted the Mexican to look for more continued playing time elsewhere.
📸😀 Someone's back to work pic.twitter.com/6VSxQe6nii— Valencia CF English 🦇💯 (@valenciacf_en) 30 December 2018
Valencia do, however need to offload players before making any acquisition with striker Batshuayi being cited as the first player to make a Mestalla exit. The Belgian striker does have many interested suitors but was back in Paterna last night as the Valencia squad held their first training session after the Christmas break.
Recommended in English
- Coronavirus Is armpit pain after the covid vaccine or booster shot a normal symptom?
- SOCCER Mohamed Salah sends message to Barcelona
- MLS Jesse Marsch linked to LAFC job after being sacked by RB Leipzig
- USMNT Christian Pulisic explains struggle on the road to recovery
- MANCHESTER UNITED Man United manager Rangnick delivers a 'chapeau' to Ronaldo work-rate
- NBA Did the Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo miss the game against Miami Heat?