Manchester City, PSG and Barça tracking Valencia's Carlos Soler
Pep Guardiola is an admirer of the midfielder while the Parisians are interested as a replacement for Adrien Rabiot and Barça are also keeping tabs.
Valencia midfielder Carlos Soler has long been one of the most promising young players in LaLiga and the 22-year-old is on the shortlist for several of Europe’s biggest spenders, all of whom are keeping an eye on the Spain under-21 international for differing reasons.
PSG are reportedly interested in sounding out Soler as a potential replacement for Adrien Rabiot, who seems ever more likely to leave the Parc des Princes sooner rather than later. PSG boss Thomas Tuchel said recently that he is concerned by the prospect of losing both Rabiot and Lassana Diarra and that the Ligue 1 champions have been in the market for a number six for some time but have failed to identify the right target.
Soler on the radar of Barcelona and Guardiola
Pep Guardiola is a long-standing admirer of Soler and has a vacancy in the midfield department following the departure of Brahim Díaz to Real Madrid while Barcelona have been keeping an eye on his development for some time and consider him to be an extremely attractive long-term option to rejuvenate the Camp Nou midfield.
However, Valencia are likely to remain steadfast in their determination to retain a player who has come through the ranks at Mestalla to become a key player in the side over the last few seasons and will refer any suitors this January or next summer to Soler’s 80-million-euro release clause.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'