Chelsea confirm Gonzalo Higuaín loan deal
The Argentine forward moves to the South West London outfit from Juventus although he was currently on loan with AC Milan.
Gonzalo Higuain will play at Stamford Bridge for the rest of the 2018/19 campaign as the striker moves to London on loan from Juventus. The former Napoli striker was currently on loan with Serie A's AC Milan where he had spent a frustrating spell in the red and black stripes just finding the net eight times all season.
Higuain moved to Italy after four years at Real Madrid where the Argentine bagged a tally of 107 goals in 190 appearances for the Santiago Bernabéu outfit.
Napoli was the next destination in Higuain's carrear and in the 2015-16 season he hooked up with current Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri at Napoli in 2015/16, when he finished as top Serie A marksman with and impressive 36 goals, equaling Gino Rossetti's record set in 1928–29.
Higuain will wear the No. 9 shirt for the Stamford Bridge and upon signing the loan deal claimed: When the opportunity to join Chelsea presented itself I had to take it. It’s a team I’ve always liked that has a lot of history, a wonderful stadium and they play in the Premier League, a league I’ve always wanted to play in.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool