Cristiano Ronaldo laments Juventus mistakes in Parma draw
Cristiano Ronaldo was pleased with his brace but not Juventus' Serie A stalemate with Parma on Saturday evening.
Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo was unhappy after his side's 3-3 draw with Parma in the Serie A on Saturday.
Ronaldo scored a brace as Juve took a 3-1 lead, only for a late double from Gervinho to secure a draw for Parma at Allianz Stadium.
"I'm happy about the goals but not the result"
While the Portuguese star was glad to get on the scoresheet, the 33-year-old rued the result for the league leaders.
"I'm happy about the goals but not the result. This is football," Ronaldo told DAZN. "We dropped back in the final few minutes and Parma capitalised on our mistakes.
"I don't think the last few results are because of our heavy workload. We're relaxed and not worried.
"We're confident in the ability of this team and its technical quality, as well as the coach and the staff."
Second straight game without victory for Juventus
Juve are now winless in two matches, having been knocked out of the Coppa Italia by Atalanta on Wednesday.
Despite the draw, Juve are nine points clear atop Serie A and unbeaten in 22 league matches this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool