Brazil confirm Porto Panama friendly for March
Brazil will face Panama as their first friendly game of 2019, the match will be played in Porto (Portugal) on March 23 confirmed the CBF.
The Brazil national team will make their 2019 debut next March with the CBF (Brazilian FA) confirming the friendly game against Panama set to be staged on March 23rd.
The game will be staged at the Estadio do Dragão, home to Liga Nos side FC Porto. Three days's late Tite's men face the Czech Republic in Prague.
Head coach Tite will announce his squad for the friendly games in Rio de Janiero on February 28 but star striker Neymar is expected to play no role in the games as the PSG striker continues his recuperation from injury. It is highly anticipated that Real Madrid's Vinicius Jr. will be handed his first full cap for the La Canarinha.
These games come ahead of the 2019 Copa America which will be staged in Brazil running from June 14 through to the final on July 7.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS US Will the covid-19 vaccine be mandatory in NY for teachers?
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?
- NFL NFL: When should the San Francisco 49ers start Trey Lance?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa on injured reserve, to miss at least 3 games
- Liga MX Club América vs Chivas live: Liga MX 'Super Clásico Nacional' online
- NBA Report: Simmons rejects meeting with teammates on 76ers rift