Europe's top clubs lining up for Barcelona's Ivan Rakitic
According to reports, Inter Milan, Manchester United, Bayern Munich and PSG are keen on taking the Croatian midfielder, whose contract demands haven't been met.
Ivan Rakitic feels sure that Barcelona are not going to offer him an improved deal with a new contract, despite the fact that a host of clubs have been knocking at his door over the past few months. Last summer, PSG were keen to take him to Paris but the player wasn't keen on moving away. He had hoped Barça would stick to their promise and offer him improved terms but that failed to materialise. Now, with Frenkie de Jong due to arrive in July and Carles Aleñá carving out a regular place, it seems that the doors is open for Rakitic, one of Ernesto Valverde's preferred options in midfield, to leave. Rakitic is under contract until 2021 and his buy-out is 125 million euros.
Mundo Deportivo report in their cover story that Inter Milan, Manchester United, Bayern Munich and once again, PSG are eager to sign him - and those rumours won't be going away any time soon...
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong