United set to break the bank to sign Atlético's Saúl
The Old Trafford side are prepared to offer 128 million euro for the midfielder who has already been on Manchester City's radar.
Two Atlético Madrid central players are generating ongoing interest in the Premier League according to the English press with both Manchester clubs expressing an interest in bringing in Saúl Ñíguez and Rodrigo Hernández. Pep Guardiola has been a long time admirer of Saúl but now City face competition with Manchester United apparently interested in securing the Spanish international's services.
ESPN FC claim that United are poised to offer 128 million for the Madrid born player's signatures which would frustrate City's initial plan with another Atleti option singled out as 'Plan B' for the "Sky Blues".
Rodrigo Hernandez is the other player cited as a potential candidate for a move to the north of England for the 2019/20 campaign with City reportedly prepared to offer 70 million euro for the player's signature (a sum which would cover his buyout clause).
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises