Rakitic, Roberto passed fit for Barcelona v Man United
Ivan Rakitic and Sergi Roberto have been named in Barcelona's squad for Tuesday's Champions League clash with Manchester United.
Ivan Rakitic and Sergi Roberto have both been passed fit for Barcelona's Champions League tie against Manchester United.
Rakitic and Roberto were among the absentees as a much-changed Barça side drew 0-0 at Huesca in LaLiga action at the weekend.
However, the duo have been included in Ernesto Valverde's squad for the second leg of the quarter-final, which will be played at Camp Nou on Tuesday.
Messi back after Smalling challenge
Captain Lionel Messi is selected despite being left with a bloody nose and a swollen eye following a heavy challenge from Chris Smalling during the first leg.
United also received a pre-match fitness boost with former Barça forward Alexis Sánchez and midfielder Nemanja Matic both named in their squad for the game.
However, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has a decision to make at left-back - regular selection Luke Shaw, whose own goal splits the sides after the first leg, is suspended.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"