Muller: Bayern feeling title pressure
The pressure is on in the Bundesliga, according to Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller following Saturday's victory over Werder Bremen.
Thomas Muller admitted Bayern Munich are feeling the pressure in the race with Borussia Dortmund for the Bundesliga title.
German champions Bayern moved four points clear atop the table thanks to Saturday's 1-0 victory over Werder Bremen.
Niklas Sule's 75th-minute goal settled the contest at Allianz Arena, where Bayern boosted their advantage, with rivals Dortmund not in action until Sunday.
Muller: Bayern desperately want to win Bundesliga
Muller said the pressure is on in Germany as Bayern eye a seventh successive league crown.
"The pressure is there, we're feeling it as we all desperately want to win the Bundesliga title," Muller told bundesliga.com.
"After half-time, we had to up the pace, which we did, even though the result was still relatively close."
Bayern – in the midst of a 10-game unbeaten streak in the Bundesliga – are top with four matches remaining.
Dortmund can move within a point of Bayern with victory at Freiburg.
Te recomendamos en English
- US | CHILD TAX CREDIT Child Tax Credit October 2021 payment: what to do if I haven't received it?
- US NEWS | STIMULUS What is Fed tapering and how could it affect new stimulus check?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- LIGUE 1 Mbappé nets controversial late PSG winner against Angers
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Madrid target Lewandowski and Pogba as Barcelona eye Sterling
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Salah on verge of more Premier League history