Playing alongside Ronaldo is a pleasure, says Dybala
Paulo Dybala's scoring figures have dropped since Cristiano Ronaldo joined Juventus but he is delighted to play alongside the Portuguese.
Juventus forward Paulo Dybala says it is "a pleasure" to play alongside Cristiano Ronaldo, suggesting he is happy at the Serie A champions amid rumours about his future.
Dybala's Cristiano pleasure
The 25-year-old has been less prominent for the Bianconeri since the arrival of Ronaldo from Real Madrid last year, though he has missed just seven matches across Serie A and the Champions League this term.
Dybala is enduring his worst scoring season since joining from Palermo in 2015, netting just 10 times in all competitions, and has been linked with clubs like Madrid, Liverpool and Manchester United.
Juve legend Marco Tardelli suggested this week the presence of Ronaldo is causing Dybala to "suffer", but the Argentina international expressed his contentment at playing in the same side as the five-time Ballon d'Or winner.
"When we talk about Juve, we're talking about an important club, who have always had great champions," he told Tuttosport.
"Playing alongside them is always a pleasure. It gives me joy and huge satisfaction.
"Of course, I enjoy [playing alongside Ronaldo]. Cristiano's a champion and it's always a pleasure to play with guys like him. Ronaldo makes things that are very difficult actually seem easy."
Juventus wrapped up an eighth successive Serie A title triumph on Saturday thanks to a 2-1 win over Fiorentina.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises