Leicester City's Christian Fuchs could move to MLS in the summer
Fuchs, who won the Premier League in 2016 wants to arrive in MLS once his contract with the English club expires during the summer.
According to Leicester Mercury, Fuchs will likely say goodbye to the English team this summer and his most probable destination will be MLS, accomplishing his desire.
The 33-year old Austrian international arrived at King Power Stadium from Schalke 04 in 2015, and his contract with Leicester expires in July, which is why he's expected to make the move to the American league as a free transfer.
Fuchs admitted to Goal his wish to land in MLS back in August where he said he hoped to make the journey across the Atlantic before it is too late as he wants to play as long as possible.
"I want to play football in the States. I won't be coming over like an old player looking for his last contract. I want to go over there and play as long as possible.”
Fuchs is a hugely popular player at Leicester City and is one of the players that could win Goal of the Season award with a stunning volley against Fleetwood Town in the EFL Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong