Ander Herrera signs for PSG
The 29-year-old midfielder was out of contract with the Old Trafford side and moves to the French capital on a four year deal.
Ander Herrera is on the move to Paris Saint-Germain with the Basque player penning a four year deal that will seem him play for the Ligue 1 side through to 2023. Herrera's current deal with the Premier League outfit expires on June 30th with the midfielder joining PSG as a free agent.
Herrera's deal with the Parisian side will see the player net eight million euro per season and will be the seventh Spanish player to don the PSG shirt joining a list of players that include Quique de Lucas, Mikel Arteta, Cristóbal Parralo, Jesé, Yuri Berchiche and Juan Bernat. In principle, Herrera will arrive at the French club to replace Adrien Rabiot who is set for a summer departure away from PSG.
According to transfer specialist website (Transfermarkt), the Basque player has a market value of 28 million euro and with the move to the French capital, brings the curtain down on five seasons with Manchester United. The Bilbao born Herrera has played 189 games for the "Red Devils", scoring 20 goals and providing 28 assists. His medal haul at the Old Trafford side includes an FA Cup Winners medal, Community Shield, Carabao Cup and Europa League wins.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother