James: On-loan Real Madrid man steps up Bayern training
Bayern Munich have received a welcome boost ahead of their Bundesliga title decider, with James Rodríguez training on Sunday.
James Rodríguez has stepped up his recovery from a calf injury by playing a full part in Bayern Munich training on Sunday.
James out of action since late April
The Colombia international has not appeared since having to be replaced shortly after coming on as a substitute against Nürnberg on 28 April.
But the midfielder could be available to play a part in Bayern's final Bundesliga game of the season at home to Eintracht Frankfurt.
Bayern need win next Saturday to be sure of title
Bayern need to beat Niko Kovac's old club at the Allianz Arena on Saturday to defend their Bundesliga title once more and hold off the challenge of Borussia Dortmund.
Javi Martínez and Manuel Neuer trained individually as they continue their own recovery programmes.
And there was more good news for Bayern as tests found Thiago Alcántara did not sustain a serious injury in their draw at RB Leipzig.
Bayern head into the final weekend two points ahead of Dortmund, who travel to Borussia Monchengladbach.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Atlético Madrid: Trippier has his future mapped out
- NFL Buffalo Bills 31 vs Tennessee Titans 34 summary: score, stats, and highlights | NFL Week 6
- MLB Boston Red Sox annihilate Houston Astros in Game 3
- NFL NFL week 6 highlights: scores, updates, big wins and losses
- USMNT Gio Reyna could miss November international break
- NBA LeBron discusses injuries ahead of Lakers-Warriors clash