Manchester City's Pep Guardiola rules out Juventus job
Juventus are seeking a new coach after Allegri but Guardiola has ruled himself out of the running as he is happy at Manchester City.
Pep Guardiola reiterated he is not interested in leaving Manchester City to become Juventus coach.
Pep says no to Old Lady
The 48-year-old has been tipped as a contender to take over as Juve's next boss - a position that became vacant on Friday when it was confirmed Massimiliano Allegri will step down at the end of the season.
Guardiola signed a contract extension with City last year that still has two more seasons left to run, and he sees no reason to quit the Etihad Stadium at this moment in time.
"How many times do I have to say? I'm not going to go to Juventus, I'm not going to move to Italy," he said at Friday's news conference ahead of the FA Cup final against Watford.
"I'm satisfied here, I'm not going anywhere. Next season I will be manager of Man City, I said many times."
City can become the first English side to win a clean sweep of domestic honours in a single season should they lift the FA Cup on Saturday, having already won the EFL Cup and Premier League.
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD NEWS Spanish volcanologist explains what will happen when the lava reaches the sea on La Palma
- NFL NFL: Which players were fined from Week 2?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-Of-Living-Projection historically high?
- US NEWS What age should you file for social security to get the maximum benefits?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal vs Tottenham live online: Premier League 2021/22