Mbappe brings up century with France opener in Andorra
France took the lead against Andorra thanks to Kylian Mbappe's 100th career goal in all competitions, in his 180th senior appearance.
Kylian Mbappe scored the 100th goal of his senior career as he put France 1-0 up against Andorra on Tuesday.
Mbappe raced clear in the 11th minute of the Euro 2020 qualifier, lifting a delicate finish over the onrushing Josep Gomes to get Les Bleus up and running.
And it was a milestone strike for the 20-year-old, who brought up a century of goals for club and country before then turning provider for Florian Thauvin to put France 3-0 up at the interval after Wissam Ben Yedder had doubled their lead.
In his 180 senior games, Mbappe has netted 87 times in all competitions across two seasons each with Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain, with Tuesday's goal his 13th on the international stage.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash