Hazard arrives in Madrid, passes his medical
The Belgian arrived in the capital on Thursday morning and underwent a medical in the city before his presentation begins at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Eden Hazard has landed in Madrid. The Belgian international landed in the Spanish capital on Thursday morning and has passed his medical exams with success at the Clínica Sanitas de La Moraleja to the north of the city.
Once he has signed his new contract with Real Madrid, which will keep him at the club for the next five years, he will be presented at the Bernabéu at 19:00.
At that time, the gates to the stadium will open as fans get to see the attacker take to the turf at the Santiago Bernabéu for the first time.
Massive crowd expected for Hazard presentation
Following his presentation to fans, a press conference will take place in front of the media. He is the most expensive signing of the summer and Real Madrid's third signing to reach nine figures as they expect a massive turn-out.
At Cristiano Ronaldo's unveiling, 80,000 showed up, and 65,000 showed up to see Kaka as we wait to see how many fans queue up to see the latest galactico arrival
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'