Neymar to Barcelona: "I want to return home"
The front page of sports daily Mundo Deportivo features a message from the Brazilian to the PSG president: "I don't want to play here any more".
I never should have left
"I don't want to play here any more. I want to return home; I never should have left", runs the front page of sports daily Mundo Deportivo. The 27-year-old Brazilian was sending a message to PSG president, Nasser Al Khelaifi, as a possible move back to Barcelona gains traction, with other media outlets, such as GOL, reporting that the Brazilian forward has already started looking for a house in Catalonia.
Neymar and Griezmann
Last Sunday, France Football published an interview in which the PSG president talked about showing the door to any stars who are unhappy in Paris, one of which was, of course, Neymar. Globoesporte then immediately started to talk numbers - a deal worth 100 million euros plus Dembélé, Rakitic and Umtiti.
This week, via their spokesperson Josep Vives, Barça have not closed the door on a player who still has unfinished business with the club. Moreover, Spanish newspaper El Mundo reported this week that Los Culés would even be willing to include Griezmann in the deal, despite the fact that the Frenchman has already supposedly reached an agreement with the Catalan club.
Te recomendamos en English
- Kane not at Spurs training? English media would have helicopters out if Pogba tried that – Ferdinand
- OLYMPIC GAMES | LONG JUMP Tokyo 2021: Upset Echevarria after long jump silver due to injury, US avoid first-time basketball shock
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo 2021: Belarusian sprinter who refused to leave Tokyo is now "safe"
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER How many Olympic medals did Mia Hamm win?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles will return for Team USA for balance beam final
- OLYMPIC GAMES Rapinoe admits USA "didn't have that juice" after shock Canada defeat