Chelsea fans want Pulisic to wear Hazard's old jersey number
The American striker is proving his quality for the USMNT and has Chelsea fans calling out for him to take Eden Hazard's vacated number 10 spot.
Christian Pulisic is winning over Chelsea fans with his performance during the Gold Cup with the US men's national team, with some high quality performances and stunning form during the summer tournament.
Pulisic is set to join the 'Blues' once his participation in the CONCACAF championship with the USMNT is over, and he's even thinking about cutting his summer break short to join the Premier League club as soon as possible.
The 20-year-old player has picked up two assists and a goal for the United States in the tournament, which has been enough to get the 'Blues' fans excited to the point of them asking the club to give Pulisic, Hazard's No. 10 jersey instead of giving it to Callum Hudson-Odoi.
Chelsea reportedly want to offer the iconic No. 10 shirt to Hudson-Odoi to convince him to stay at Stamford Bridge.
With Hazard's move to Real Madrid, the No.10 shirt is available for either Pulisic or Hudson-Odoi and with the fans wanting it to go to the American star, its all up to Chelsea whether they will offer their Hazard replacement his old jersey.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates