Christian Pulisic scores goal 900 in the Gold Cup
The United States men's national team forward made history in the semifinal victory against Jamaica by scoring the 900th goal of the tournament.
Christian Pulisic is becoming the main man of the Gold Cup, and not just for the United States national team. He's having a great tournament and showing why Chelsea signed him in a record-breaking deal.
The American striker is a great player and has displayed his quality throughout the summer tournament, becoming a central piece in Gregg Berhalter's offensive line - tonight he also made his way into the Gold Cup history books.
¡900 festejos, estallidos de alegría y gritos de GOL ⚽! Con el tanto convertido por Christian Pulisic se alcanzaron los 900 goles en la historia de #GoldCup 🏆#GoldCup2019 #ThisIsOurs #EstoEsNuestro pic.twitter.com/J0kQKG0kLd— Gold Cup 2019 (@GoldCup) July 4, 2019
Pulisic scored two goals in the game against the Reggae Boyz, with one of them the 900th goal scored in the CONCACAF tournament. His name now joins other top scorers such as Landon Donovan and Luis Roberto Alves 'Zague', or even his teammate and friend Weston McKennie.
Moreover, Christian Pulisic is on his way to winning his first championship with the USMNT, moving one step closer after the Stars and Stripes' 3-1 victory over Jamaica. First, however, the United States need to beat Mexico in the Grand Final that will be played on Sunday at Chicago.
Te recomendamos en English
- RESIDENT EVIL How to play Resident Evil games in order? Village included
- MAYWEATHER VS LOGAN PAUL What are the odds, predictions for the Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
- NBA Brooklyn Nets-Dallas Mavericks game recap: scores, stats, highlights...
- NBA Nets star Harden 'very confident' he will return before NBA playoffs
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How effective are stimulus checks according to Biden?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Covid-19 vaccine patent waiver: how will it affect vaccine production?