Matthäus hits back hard at Neuer comments over Bayern Munich
According to Lothar Matthäus, the German goalkeeper was very aware of the points made by his agent about the conflict in ambition.
Lothar Matthäus, the former Bayern Munich and German national team captain, has hit back strongly at Manuel Neuer after what the goalkeeper's agent said about the desire from the club to succeed not matching that of his client.
Matthäus not happy with Neuer
"His behaviour is totally unacceptable," said Matthäus told national paper Bild. "As the captain of Bayern he should speak to the club if he has a problem with the situation over signings.
"The doors of the management are always open," the German legend concluded.
This response came after the player's agent, Thomas Kroth, made comments to Sueddeutsche Zeitung.
"He [Neuer] is driven by success," he stated. "My impression is that the gap between the top four English clubs is already serious, and Bayern, for the moment, is not sufficiently competitive to achieve Manuel's objectives."
Clearly Matthäus is convinced that Neuer was across these publicly made assertions.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: gymnastics all-around final, Caeleb Dressel 100m free swimming final, medal count, results, today 29 July
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What does Simone Biles eat? The diet of an Olympic medalist
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Since when has golf been an Olympic sport and why?
- Lollapalooza 2021 Lollapalooza 2021: line-up, times and how to watch and stream
- LOLLAPALOOZA 2021 Lollapalooza 2021: covid rules and restrictions
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it