NY Red Bulls' Aaron Long could join West Ham United
The United States centre-back wants to make a move across the Atlantic and go to the Premier League, something the Hammers could make happen.
The 26-year-old centre-back wants to play in the Premier League, and according to Sky Sports, this could happen with the Hammers, as Long has a $5 million release clause in his NY Red Bulls contract.
The American caught the attention of different European clubs during his participation with the US men's national team at the Gold Cup, where they lost against Mexico in the final.
West Ham are not the only team interested in the USA international, with Fiorentina and Lyon also pursuing the 2018 MLS Defender of the Year.
Long has made 11 appearances so far with the NY Red Bull this season. As of now, only the Hammers have submitted an offer for Long, who could join US team-mate Christian Pulisic in the Premier League.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu