Atlético Madrid announce squad for MLS stars match in Orlando
Diego Simeone's players travel to the United States for a whistle-stop pre-season tour and on 1 August they will take part in this year's All-Star Game.
Some of the MLS stars who will be involved in the match include: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Wayne Rooney, Bastian Schweinsteiger, and Carlos Vela. Atleti coach Diego Simeone announced the 26 players who will form his squad for the US tour. New signings Marcos Llorente, Héctor Herrera, Kieran Trippier and João Félix all make the trip. The Spanish side have three friendlies lined up in the United States - against Chivas on 23 July, Real Madrid on 26 July and the MLS All- Star game five days later.
Atlético Madrid US roster
Goalkeepers: Jan Oblak, Antonio Adán, Alex dos Santos
Defenders: Renan Lodi, Stefan Savic, Felipe Monteiro, Mario Hermoso, Kieran Trippier, Carlos Isaac, Javier Montero, Manu Sanchez
Midfielders: Koke, Saúl Ñiguez, Thomas Lemar, Marcos Llorente, Hector Herrera, Vitolo, Juan Manuel Sanabria, Toni Moya, Rodrigo Riquelme
Forwards: João Félix, Álvaro Morata, Ángel Correa, Ivan Saponjic, Diego Costa and Sergio Camello.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?