Pulisic urges Premier League teams to sign Aaron Long
According to Sky Sports, new Chelsea player Christian Pulisic believes his US men's national teammate would be a success in the English top flight.
Sky Sports reported that New York Red Bulls defender, Aaron Long, was offered to Premier League side, West Ham United, as it is known the Hammers are looking to add a back-up defender. And with Long's release clause set at $5 million, this could be a perfect opportunity for the English team.
Long, who was named MLS defender of the year in 2018, wants a move to the Premier League, and has also been offered to Burnley and Everton, while European clubs Marseille, Fiorentina, and Lyon are also interested in the US international.
Sky Sports journalist Kaveh Solhekol also reported that Aaron Long's teammate Christian Pulisic would like the defender to join him in the Premier League as he believes his USMNT teammate would be a success in England.
Pulisic moved from Borussia Dortmund to Chelsea, a long-awaited transfer for the US starlet, who has been drawing plenty of attention towards him. And now with rumors saying there's a possibility for Long to make the big move across the Atlantic, he's pushing Premier League clubs to sign him, which could see the MLS defender changing his zip code sooner rather than later.
Te recomendamos en English
- VALENCIA 2-0 BARCELONA Setién: "It's possible the players are not grasping certain things"
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Vinicius and Brahim omitted from Madrid squad for Valladolid
- INTER MILAN Emergency at Inter! But Conte says media make it look like club buying up Real Madrid stars
- Football Barça prospect Marques to Juve, Pereira goes other way
- LaLiga Al Shabab sign Sevilla's Argentine playmaker Banega
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos set to reappear against Valladolid