Pulisic urges Premier League teams to sign Aaron Long
According to Sky Sports, new Chelsea player Christian Pulisic believes his US men's national teammate would be a success in the English top flight.
Sky Sports reported that New York Red Bulls defender, Aaron Long, was offered to Premier League side, West Ham United, as it is known the Hammers are looking to add a back-up defender. And with Long's release clause set at $5 million, this could be a perfect opportunity for the English team.
Long, who was named MLS defender of the year in 2018, wants a move to the Premier League, and has also been offered to Burnley and Everton, while European clubs Marseille, Fiorentina, and Lyon are also interested in the US international.
Sky Sports journalist Kaveh Solhekol also reported that Aaron Long's teammate Christian Pulisic would like the defender to join him in the Premier League as he believes his USMNT teammate would be a success in England.
Pulisic moved from Borussia Dortmund to Chelsea, a long-awaited transfer for the US starlet, who has been drawing plenty of attention towards him. And now with rumors saying there's a possibility for Long to make the big move across the Atlantic, he's pushing Premier League clubs to sign him, which could see the MLS defender changing his zip code sooner rather than later.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- Unemployment Benefits Why are recipients seeing unemployment benefits cut?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how many people are still waiting for it?
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin trial: can he appeal the sentence?
- SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: interview Florentino Pérez, ten clubs withdraw, reactions, UEFA, clubs
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: Manchester Utd fans break into training ground in anti-Glazer protest