Marcos Llorente: "Atlético-Real Madrid result didn't shock me"
Marcos Llorente has spoken about Atlético's 7-3 thrashing of Real Madrid and his new life at Atléti after his move from the Bernabéu a few weeks ago.
Against Chivas you made a mistake but I imagine it will be forgotten.
It's forgotten, you have to turn the page. Mistakes will be made. That can happen and we have to think about the next game against the MLS All Stars.
How do you feel after beating Real Madrid (7-3)?
We are happy. Madrid is a great club and we worked one hundred percent. We are satisfied with the game, the result and the work of our team.
Did the result shock you?
No, I'm at Atlético, which is where I want to be. I am very happy for the team and my teammates. Now we will go for more.
You played at Real Madrid and surely it struck you what happened in the field.
Every match is different. We went all out and that was reflected in the result… But we have to be aware that it is a preseason game, not the League or Champions League. We did what we had to do and we are happy. That’s it.
Llorente: adapting to a new life at Atlético
What are your objectives for next season?
Great players have left, but others have arrived with the same enthusiasm and ambition. The goal is to compete every game, give the maximum. We’ll go game by game and see what happens.
You’ve been a Rojibanco for a few weeks and already know what Atlético is.
We are delighted. We like that they demand a lot from us. You have to fight for everything.
What do you think of Diego Simeone's work?
We are doing some incredible weeks of work, adapting to what the boss asks from us and wanting to compete.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?