Reports suggest Kubo set to play on loan with Valladolid
The solid relationship between both Real Madrid and Ronaldo's club are key to the loan deal materialising report "El Chiringuito".
Director of Spanish football related late night chat show "El Chiringuito", Josep Pedrerol affirms that Japanese teenager Takefusa Kubo will star in LaLiga this season but wearing the purple and white of Real Valladolid rather than the all white of Real Madrid.
At present the Castilla and Leon based club have yet to make any formal comment on the speculation but after being contacted by AS, stated their surprise at the comment from Pedrerol.
The relationship between both clubs is more than healthy with Real Valladolid already calling on the loan deal services of Castilla players De Frutos and Javi Sánchez.
Although the Kubo loan move to Ronaldo's club would have a huge media impact in the player's native Japan, at present observers close to Real Madrid feel that is an unlikely conclusion for the Japanese teenager and he will play for 2B side Real Madrid Castilla, as planned during the 2019-20 season.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers, Jones give Green Bay first win of season: NFL Week 2 ratings
- NFL Who won Monday Night Football in NFL Week 2?
- NFL The NFL taunting rule is here to stay amidst criticism
- USMNT Sergiño Dest struggled in his return to Barcelona’s starting XI
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ronald Koeman sacking a matter of when, not if
- Barcelona have to be more united than ever, says Ter Stegen