Mexico beat Steve Jobs daughter in horse-jumping
Eve Jobs, the youngest daughter of the Apple Inc founder, Steve Jobs participated in her first Pan American Games where she won bronze in equestrian.
Eve Jobs, daughter of the late Steve Jobs, is participating in her first Pan American Games with the US equestrian team. And despite having a good run since qualifiers, the Mexican jumping team sent Eve and company to the bronze medal position on the podium.
"It's my first time in the Pan Ams, my first time in Peru and I've had a really wonderful week," said Jobs, who wants to take the family name all the way to the Olympics.
The gold medal went to the Brazilian equestrian team, while Mexico. with Eugenio Garza, Enrique González, Lorenza O'Farril and Patricio Pasquel, took Silver.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
The youngest Jobs
Eve Jobs rode Venue d'Fees des Hazalles, a 14-year-old Belgian Warmblood mare, a horse she called a "phenomenal ride".
"I'm just really proud of the partnership I have with her," she said.
The Californian-born 21-year-old is ranked in the top 10 of the FEI Jumping U-25 rankings. Her passion for riding began at an early age and she has been competing since she was six years old.
"I went through the ponies and then all the junior divisions, and I'm really happy to be here now in my career," Eve said.
Now the focus of the youngest heir of the Apple empire is Tokyo 2020, where her ambition is to pick up the gold medal.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?