Rudisha: Olympic champion "fine" after horrific car crash
Double Olympic champion David Rudisha was able to walk away from a road accident in which a bus wrote off his car, the athlete revealed.
David Rudisha has confirmed he incredibly emerged unharmed from a "tragic road accident" as he collided with a bus.
The Kenyan athlete, who won gold in the 800 metres at the 2012 and 2016 Olympic Games, revealed details of the incident on Monday.
Rudisha informed fans on Twitter that he was fit and well despite sharing an image of his vehicle, which was crushed in the accident in his home country.
"Thanking the Almighty God for the gift of life," he wrote. "Saturday night around 1030Hrs I survived a tragic road accident at Keroka on my way home to Kilgoris after a head on collision with a bus plying Kisii Nairobi Route.
"I am fine with no injuries! Thank you for your prayers."
Thanking the Almighty God for the gift of life.Saturday night around 1030Hrs I survived a tragic road accident at Keroka on my way home to Kilgoris after a head on collision with a bus plying Kisii Nairobi Route. I am fine with no injuries! Thank you for your prayers. pic.twitter.com/RZdwemLwXG— David Rudisha (@rudishadavid) August 26, 2019
Te recomendamos en English
- Mourinho quips: Will Man Utd get Man City's 2018 title after FFP breach?
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's season set to be determined by the next 30 days
- PORTUGAL Extraordinary scenes as Porto's Marega walks off pitch over racist chants
- REAL MADRID Rodrygo and Vinicius seem inextricably linked
- JUVENTUS Sarri explains reasons for Ronaldo's omission following Juventus win
- Champions League Champions League Istanbul 2020 final match-ball revealed