LAFC confirm the extent of Carlos Vela injury
Carlos Vela, the current top scorer in the MLS, suffered an injury during El Trafico against LA Galaxy, one that saw him forced to leave the pitch on Sunday.
Coach Bob Bradley was not going to take any risks with his top scorer and team leader, which is why Vela was told to come off the field, and after the game Bradley didn't want to speculate upon the extent of Vela's injury, confirming the striker would have an MRI scan.
The test results have revealed that the striker suffered a 'minor injury' to his right hamstring and will continue with treatment throughout the week to see if he'll be available for the game against Minnesota United.
Carlos Vela currently sits on 27 goals from his 26 matches and remains on course to break the one season scoring record of 31 that belongs to Atlanta United striker, Josef Martinez.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 What is a 'contingent election' and what happens if Biden-Trump vote is tied?
- UNITED STATES USA election live online: Trump - Biden, coronavirus, stimulus checks, updates, breaking news
- US Election 2020 Electoral College map: which states have the most electors?
- USA election 2020 USA election 2020: where do I vote?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- US NEWS Will be there Black Friday in 2020 and when could it be?