If Zlatan is serious, I'll always speak to him - Solskjaer
The Manchester United coach talked about Ibrahimovic's suggestions of joining the Red Devils once more, and was open to talk with the Swede.
A couple of days ago the LA Galaxy captain, Zlatan Ibrahimovic mentioned the possibility of going back to Manchester United, saying "If Manchester United need me, I'm here." And now the Red Devils coach, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has said he's open to speak with Ibra if his intentions to return to the Premier League are serious.
During the Manchester United press conference ahead of this weekend's match, Solskjaer seemed open to the idea of the Swedish Lion returning, but also mentioned the impediments Zlatan has to get back in the team.
"If he was 28, not 38, next month, there's a big difference. Zlatan had a great time here, he's still doing well, it's unfortunate he got his injury here."
"Who knows? He has my number..." 👀📞— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) August 30, 2019
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer responds to Zlatan Ibrahimovic's offer to return to Old Trafford… 🔴
Follow all of today's Premier League build-up live here: https://t.co/YDNC280c0q pic.twitter.com/dAj1tNNNEq
However, the Man United strategist added; "Who knows, he knows my number. We can speak the same language if he's serious; I'll always speak to Zlatan."
Not easy for Zlatan
The Norwegian coach was honest about Zlatan's chances of seeing a return to the Red Devils.
"I don't think that'll happen, no. I think Ibra had his time at the club; he's had a fantastic career here," Solskjaer concluded.
Te recomendamos en English
- El Clasico Real Madrid - Barcelona: El Clasico latest news, updates
- El Clasico: How last five Barca bosses fared in their first Madrid clash
- El Clasico Setién out to continue record against Zidane's Real Madrid
- Transfer market Madrid and Barcelona on alert as Napoli name Koulibaly price
- The GOATs 'Cristiano Ronaldo better than Messi believers know nothing'
- Leeds United Kiko Casilla given 8 match ban for racial abuse of Jonathan Leko