Rakitic and Todibo accept PSG move but not Dembélé claim L'Equipe
According to the French sports outlet, the Croatian and French players have accepted a move to the Ligue 1 side but Dembélé refuses the move.
Negotiations are ongoing as Barcelona and PSG look for a solution to the Neymar situation with French sports daily L'Equipe maintaining that two of the three players which Barça hope to use as part of the deal have accepted to make the move to the French capital.
According to the French publication, Ivan Rakitic and Jean Clair Todibo have given their approval to the switch with Ousmane Dembélé resisting any attempts despite the overtures of PSG boss Thomas Tuchel to convince the player to move to Ligue 1.
PSG's sporting director Leonardo de Araujo affirmed after the Metz-PSG Ligue 1 clash that at no time has there been an agreement with Barcelona and that the ball was firmly in the Catalan sides court as he maintained that the Parisian side are still waiting for the LaLiga side to make a satisfactory offer which would see Neymar return to the Camp Nou.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA