LA Galaxy's dismal away form continues
Despite getting three goals against the Sounders, Zlatan and company were once again denied victory on the road. It's becoming a worrying trend.
Zlatan and Co. have been struggling on the road this season, and their visit to Seattle's CenturyLink Field was the latest in a dismal run of results away from home.
Despite an intense first half by Galaxy, the Sounders were first to find the back of the net. opening the scoring just before half-time.
Things heated up when the two teams returned after the break, with Seattle increasing their lead thanks to Cristian Roldan, to then Galaxy replied with Zlatan grabbing their opening goal of the game before levelling things up.
Jordan Morris and a second goal from Cristian Roldan gave the Sounders victory over LA Galaxy. Three points which moves the team closer to securing a place in the playoffs. Galaxy meanwhile cannot afford to lose more points if they want to be there too.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2