LA Galaxy's dismal away form continues
Despite getting three goals against the Sounders, Zlatan and company were once again denied victory on the road. It's becoming a worrying trend.
Zlatan and Co. have been struggling on the road this season, and their visit to Seattle's CenturyLink Field was the latest in a dismal run of results away from home.
Despite an intense first half by Galaxy, the Sounders were first to find the back of the net. opening the scoring just before half-time.
Things heated up when the two teams returned after the break, with Seattle increasing their lead thanks to Cristian Roldan, to then Galaxy replied with Zlatan grabbing their opening goal of the game before levelling things up.
Jordan Morris and a second goal from Cristian Roldan gave the Sounders victory over LA Galaxy. Three points which moves the team closer to securing a place in the playoffs. Galaxy meanwhile cannot afford to lose more points if they want to be there too.
Recommended in English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Lewandowski and Ronaldo eye history – Champions League in Opta numbers
- REAL MADRID Marcelo set to leave Real Madrid for Brazil
- NBA Blazers' Damian Lillard wants $107 million two year extension
- NBA Blazers guard CJ McCollum out indefinitely for collapsed lung
- NBA Anthony Davis lauds in-form Lakers star Russell Westbrook
- NBA Mavs’ Luka Doncic admits having conditioning issues