Cross Zlatan Ibrahimovic at your peril
The LA Galaxy captain got angry after an Argentine reporter tried to ask him about Boca Juniors and Daniele de Rossi. His answer was epic.
Zlatan this, Zlatan that... the Swede striker is used to having all the attention to himself when the media is involved, whether he likes it or not. Ibra is often the main target of the press but, what happens when they ask the wrong question?
The Argentine journalist tried to ask Zlatan about the Xeneize club and the Italian, but when he was outlining his first words, the Swedish Lion got upset and sharply ended the conversation not without first asking the reporter if he wanted a picture with him.
"Do you want a picture or not?" bit Zlatan. When the reporter declined, Zlatan simply turned around and left.
Boca Juniors' interest in Zlatan
It seems the Argentine side has some interest in Ibrahimovic, more so after Raúl 'Wanchope' Abila's injury. But after Zlatan's response, he might have made his intentions clear.
Te recomendamos en English
- EGYPT Mohamed Salah ruled out of Egypt games with ankle injury
- NETHERLANDS Koeman: "Depay leaving Lyon would be better for Netherlands
- ATLÉTICO MADRID "I didn't want to leave home" - Morata recalls darker days at Chelsea
- EURO 2020 Leaks of Sterling-Gomez brawl worries England boss Southgate
- ENGLAND Vardy is his own person - Chilwell on Leicester team mate's England future
- LALIGA Real Madrid oppose staging Villarreal-Atleti game in Miami