Zack Steffen is one of Europe's best goalkeepers
The USMNT goalie is creating a stir in Germany becoming one of the best goalies of the top five European Leagues with four/five games into the season.
Manchester City loanee, Zack Steffen, is proving to be an excellent acquisition for Fortuna Düsseldorf while also showing that this new project in Germany was the right decision for the USA goalkeeper.
Steffen had an outstanding Bundesliga debut making 10 saves in week 1 against Werder Bremen.
Zack Steffen alongside Hugo Lloris are keepers with more saves in Europe's top five leagues so far this season according to WhoScored tied on 19, although according to Bundesliga stats, Steffen has one more save with 20.
Steffen is as reported by Yahoo Sports is one of the players that won't be in the game for the US against Uruguay as he's set to return to his club early. Fortuna Düsseldorf's next match will be on Friday, September 13, against Wolfsburg.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash