Napoli - Liverpool: how and where to watch - times, tv, online
All the information you need on when and where to watch the 2019/20 Champions League MatchDay 1 game from Stadio San Paolo on 17 September at 21:00 CEST.
Follow minute-by-minute live online coverage: Napoli - Liverpool.
What time does Napoli vs Liverpool start?
The 2019/20 Champions League Matchday 1 group game between Napoli and Liverpool kicks off at Stadio San Paolo, Naples, Italy on Tuesday 17 September at the local time of 21:00 CEST. That's 15:00 hours in New York, 14:00 hours in Dallas and 12:00 hours in Los Angeles.
Where can I watch Napoli vs Liverpool?
In Spain the match is being shown on Movistar+ and Movistar Liga de Campeones 3 but TV stations around the world will also be broadcasting the game live. You can check what countries are showing the Champions League opening group game here. For example:
United Kingdom: BT Sport 2, BT Sport Live, BBC Radio 5 Live
United States: B/R Live, Univision NOW, Watch TNT, Galavision, TNT USA
Is Napoli vs Liverpool available online?
The match is available in most nations through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is showing the game in your country, and if they have an online service or iOS/Android app to watch it on.
Most of the aforementioned channels have streaming options.
Napoli vs Liverpool on AS English
You can also follow all the action right here on AS English, as we bring you minute-by-minute coverage on our inimitable live feed. We'll be building up from about an hour before kick-off.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises