USA to recover a vital player
The Unites States men's national team could get back a crucial element in time for the CONCACAF Nations League tournament as Tyler Adams has returned to full training.
Good news is coming USA's way in time for the CONCACAF Nations League tournament that will start on October 11th, when the United States national team face Cuba in Washington DC
Tyler Adams, one of America's most promising players, has finally returned to full training this week with RB Leipzig after missing more than three months with groin and foot injuries.
Due to this, Adams missed the 2019 Gold Cup, where the US side lost the final against their arch rivals, the Mexican national team. However, Gregg Berhalter might have to wait until the November international break to call Adams up to the national team, as the 20-year-old's first priority would be to become fit and help Leipzig in the Champions League.
Anyhow, the United States could expect to get Adams back in the line-up sooner rather than later.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side