Iago Aspas hits injury-time 'Panenka' penalty straight at keeper
The Celta striker was inspired to take a penalty on 94 minutes like the great Antonin Panenka but it all went wrong, horribly, horribly wrong...
Anything Sergio Ramos can do... or perhaps not. When Celta were awarded a penalty in the 94th minute of Sunday's LaLiga meeting with Eibar at Ipurua, striker Iago Aspas drew inspiration from the great Czech penalty master Antonin Panenka, a maestro from 12 yards.
But Aspas unwittingly demostrated that taking a spot-kick á-la-Panenka isn't quite as easy as it might appear. He didn't get enough power on it, not enough lift and most importantly, it was straight at the keeper...
Might be better to stick to corners...
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'